Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Should there be a title? 'cause I can't think of one.

Song in head- I don't know,but I know it's something slow

Well I came back from my 9-day holiday a few hours ago,and I've *finally* settled down for today.
Can you imagine that I rode every ride in the HK Disneyland in about 5 hours?
I finally got to watch the Golden Mickeys this year! Nothing much though. =/
Plus,I rode the spinning teacups so many times,but I didn't get dizzy. =D
And I took a video of the fireworks!


When you go to HK,you're definitely going shopping. So,as much as you probably don't want to know,here's what I bought:
  1. Ipod covers. 6 in fact.
  2. Hoodies. BUT OF COURSE.
  3. Butterfly notebook (leather)
  4. Some shitty copy LV (which broke btw XD)
  5. A Guitar strap
  6. 2 Stickers for guitar
  7. 12 guitar picks (they're pretty much the same,lol)
  8. A NBC* coin
  9. A hat (white,with gold lettering)
  10. Mini perfumes (salvador dali,tous,roberto cavali,etc.)
  11. Ed Hardy shoes (skulls & fish)
Yep,I bought a lot.
And I ate a lot. Well,not really,I didn't exactly eat too much. But there's food everywhere. My mom,on the other hand,ate a lot. I actually managed to lose a few kgs there. Yay for me! XD

Also,one more thing,which I will tell you tomorrow,because it's 1am here and I HAVE to sleep.

*Nightmare Before Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment