Sunday, March 28, 2010

I can't hear you, my ears are getting high off Patrick

Excuse me but I need to put this down somewhere before I rightly explode into screams. It's midnight and I don't want to do that.

"You shouldn't have told me such naughty things.."
..
and nothing else can stay in my head.

Patrick. Sweet [little?] Patrick. If that's how you write lyrics I think the world needs more Patrick Stump[s]. (Or as I call him sometimes, P. Steezy XD) Hit the high notes,baby.

I was afraid I wouldn't like it (HOW can I not like my absolutest favoritest singer/artist/drummer/guitarist/bassist/trumpeter/keyboardist/producer/songwriter??? <--WHAT IS IT EXACTLY THAT YOU DO PATRICK???) but I TAKE THAT BACK. This is pure awesome. Well, not for someone who is hardcore rock (I have my musical roots, I knew Kiss [Prince], She's The One [Robbie Williams], and Every Morning [Sugar Ray] since I was a little kid [4], what about you?) . THIS GUY HAS SOUL. GROOVE. FUNK. WHATEVER. Nobody's actually listening to me..

(Sorry. This is how I talk about Patrick if I just watched him play.)

I guess it's an epic win then.

"I might be short but I can still see you back there."

Yep. Epic win.

♥,Nat

By the way? This proves I HAVEN'T CHANGED FROM BEING MY PATRICK-OBSESSED SELF ONE BIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment