Monday, March 29, 2010

Noooo you just missed it!!

Song in head - "Save Me San Francisco" by Train
"I've been yes and oh hell no,I've been rock n roll and disco,won't you save me San Francisco?"



This is a list of albums that I might buy. If I can find them in Melb.
  1. Highway To Hell
  2. Black Ice
  3. Gavin DeGraw
  4. Take This To Your Grave
  5. Evening Out With Your Girlfriend
  6. My Heart Will Always Be The B-Side To My Tongue
  7. (The) Split EP
  8. Adam Lambert
  9. Dark Horse
  10. Infinity On High, but with GINASFS
  11. Leaked In London
  12. Who I Am
  13. Jason Mraz's A Beautiful Mess Live
  14. Want
  15. Nothing Personal
  16. Modern Minds & Pastimes
  17. Save Me San Francisco
  18. ..maybe more.

SOPHOMORE SLUMP WAS PLAYING ON TV!!
...really. Well sort of. It was the backing music to some show.
Just as the music faded off my mom walked in. Hence that title.

Speaking of Sophomore Slump.
Remember when Patrick was Live From Daryl's House?
Daryl kept calling Patrick 'Pat'. And I kept hearing people correcting him 'Patrick Vaughn Stump!!'.
Either way, I watched the entire thing (blame me for being super-obsessed XP) but the ONLY song I remember is Sophomore Slump. Hellooooo,Patrick played the drums. That's already good enough, but playing drums AND singing Sophomore Slump? THIS GUY IS LIKE, KILLING ME.
--------> (Link to the freaking awesomeness that is Patrick) <--------- Also? I couldn't resist so I got a video of him from SXSW. Credit BostonPheonix (Youtube)


Yeah, enjoy his Bobby Womack cover. Then relish on whatever song he changes to. Seriously that's one of his songs and I LOOOOVE IT.

"I'm not broken-hearted, I'm just kinda pissed off."

And when he sings 'whisper acapella' ? That, that made my day (or night.).

I CANNOT STOP LISTENING TO THIS..!!

♥,Nat
[Also? I couldn't help looking at his legs either. Damn ♥♥♥]

No comments:

Post a Comment