Friday, March 5, 2010

The One Thing I Forgot To Say

Song in head- "Eternity" by Robbie Williams
"You were there for summer dreamin' , and you gave me what I need.."
(Yes.But I can't get it out of my head.)

My mom is watching girl's week on American Idol. Somebody sang "The Climb" by Miley and (even though I REALLY don't want to say it) Miley sang it b
etter. The girl was just so pitchy and squeaky it kinda hurt. But then I heard someone else sing Creed. Hell,the girl turned it into a rnb song,and it actually turned out pretty well. And someone is singing "The Scientist" by Coldplay. Okay,it's a half-dead performance. Now do you see why I hate girls week?
And did I mention that someone (in guy's week) sang SWGD? He practically killed the first verse,he was trying to sing it all funk-y. Then he got to the chorus and even I'm impressed.
I'm still wondering whether it's "GUN co
mplex" or "GOD complex". The guy sang it "gun".

Someone help me!!

In guy's week, Aaron Kelly (the only name I can remember from all the contestants this year,LoL) sang "My Girl". And the last guy performing sang "Lips Of An Angel". AWESOME.
And some guy wrecked "I Don't Want To Be". Seriously,if you don't have a voice like Gavin,don't do Gavin.

Oh yes. I reached 1000 Patrick Stump photos. Yay for me =D
Here comes photo #1000--


...........well?

Don't tell me something bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment