Thursday, March 18, 2010

I feel a bit like Patrick right now.


Song in head- "Dear Maria, Count Me In" by All Time Low
"There's a story at the bottom of this bottle and I'm the pen.."

Yeah. Why? Well..because I'm sitting on
the bed (Well it's not my bed. It's the guest bed,which also happens to have a better headboard than mine. To lie back on-rod iron or fabric. Pick one.) and typing away with my guitar under my arm. Sheet music everywhere. *sigh* Knocked the guitar pretty bad earlier. Chipped off the head a bit =[ Oh well. It's mine anyway. At least it didn't get smashed.

In other news. My mom decided on my O-level subjects. And didn't tell me. Is that FAIR?! Maybe that's why I'm so pissed I knocked my guitar on the wall,leaving a little blue stain (I'll have to cover it up with a sticker of some sort.)..

Can you imagine that my brother can fall asleep listening to me play? [Ia
n's probably going "Yeah right." now but I could care less] And if my mom can't handle a 6-stringed guitar without even using her left hand at all,how is she going to handle the 25-stringed zither downstairs? ...she's the same as her sister. NO INDIVIDUAL CONTROL.

Did anyone know that Adam Lambert covered "Feeling Good" by Michael Buble?
Well you probably did if you watch American Idol fanatically like my mom.
Can you imagine the look on his face if someone pronounced Michael's last name as Bubble?
..humiliation.

Oh,and I downloaded Black Ice.

I haven't listened to it yet but I'm hoping it'll sound good! *fingers crossed*
Rock N' Roll Train should be good. So should be Black Ice.

Anyway. A photo with Patrick in about the same position as me (He's on the couch. I'm on the bed. Whatever. Oh,and he's a Mac,I'm a Dell.).

Wait,is that Charlie? I wonder what happened to him..

♥,P$ [Nat]

(I finally am NOT typing at 1am! It's 6pm going 7 now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment