Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Seriously,what did he do?

Song in head - "Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't)" by All Time Low
"Suburban living, with the feeling, that I'm giving up, everything for you.."

So a new Patrick picture just surfaced on Buzznet.

.....
My first thought was why his hand was down his pants. =P
I know what you're thinking. "That can't be Patrick that's some sort of lookalike!!"
You guys make me laugh..
There's something distinctively different about him now.

It's not just the skinny,it's how he looks generally..no more jean jackets or hats there! And his face. There's no boy there, just a man who's got it going for himself. He's grown. Well of course he's still got the boy in him.

If nothing can't convince you that's the real Patrick this will. There's no smile like this anywhere else.
Oh,and OF COURSE I watched his solo perf on youtube. "Love, Selfish Love" indeed.
What,you thought he was gonna go punk? Well sorry..=P
One last question.
WHEN IS THAT GONNA BE ON THE RADIO?!
Malaysian radio better play it at least once or I'm not going to listen radio at all.
There's really NOTHING like watching Patrick in HD..it's 720dp of raw hotness =D
(Link to Patrick Stump singing...and pointing down all the time? lol)
I'm going to leave you to watch the video now. I found tabs for AS.

♥,Nat [No way in hell I'm gonna say P$ right now.]

No comments:

Post a Comment