Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Couldn't resist...


Song in head - "Tell That Mick He Just Made My List of Things To Do Today" by FALL out BOY
"I hope, you choke, on those words, that kiss, that bottle, confess!!!"

"I said I loved you BUT I LIED." <---My favorite line from that song.

Well, I was supposed to wait until we visited Australia to buy Black Ice but since I had a few spare empty CDs I decided to make my own instead =P lucky for me the burning went okay and the tracks don't skip.
And my mom said she LIKES "Rock n' Roll Train"....! DID NOT see that one coming.

Just came back from cinema, watched "How To Train Your Dragon". I really wished it was in 3D but they closed all the 3D shows because there was a fire. The Night Fury dragon (which Hiccup [the guy] named Toothless, because he has retractable teeth, lol) is sooooo cute..

Also, there's a "Check Links" function on ProjectW now. I just noticed it =P. That'd be useful.

My downloader is punishing me...the bigger the file I download the SLOWER it becomes!!
Well, I guess that's to be expected..

And I dunno why the last post's pic will not show up. Oh well, don't care, but it's really nice album art...

♥,Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment