Sunday, March 21, 2010

Do you know I really hate writing this title??


Song in head- "Rock N' Roll Train" by AC/DC [I dunno why. Something's wrong with me.]
"One hot angel,one cool devil.." (I thought this was all remastered old songs. Very dumb.)

I don't know why but tonight it seems like 11-year old songs [Every Morning,Sugar Ray,14:59,1999] sound better than some '10 songs. [I haven't really been listening to radio at all this year.]

Anyway. I changed my CRT to "From Now On We Are Enemies".
Someone's gonna have a hard time putting her phone to her ear now.

I downloaded some HD FOB videos- I Don't Care [Live at the '09 Pepsi Smash Super Bowl, 29/1/09] and What A Catch,Donnie [Late Night Show, 10/8/09]. Patrick had some huge changes in those few months. He thinned down SO much.
What A Catch Patrick is good/better/best Patrick =) Not too skinny (Like now. Not saying he looks bad now (it's hot!!) but..) and not too..er..curvy.
His hat's got a little ribbon on the band =P

And if you're prone to epilepsy don't ever see I Don't Care performed live unless you want to get a seizure. With that flashing background even I got a bit confused *_*.

♥,P$ [Nat]

No comments:

Post a Comment