Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's torture for you,but bliss for me


Song in head- "Shot Down In Flames" by AC/DC (Why is everything so AC/DC today?!)
"Singles' bar,got my eye on a honey,hangin' out everywhere."

Well,since I've got some scanning to do (ugh,emails) I might as well update,and it's been sooo long. So yeah. I guess I might as well torture you about FOB while I'm waiting for the stuff to scan...
Oh,and something that doesn't have anything to do with this at all? Lol...my fingers hurt from playing guitar. =P


So. I first heard the name "Fall Out Boy" in '05 with "Sugar We're Going Down".
I listened to it on the radio until I became utterly addicted to Patrick's voice (pathetic me XD). So I just downloaded the single (Which also happened to be my first downloaded song.Yay for firsts!) and that was it...

Until '07. The epic release of Infinity On High. The album that got me obsessed. I guess I owe it in part to a sale in a CD store in China (Forgot where though. I think it was Guilin but I could be wrong.). Buy 2 free 1. (What a deal!) So that's where I got my China edition of Infinity On High, which was missing Thriller & Hum Hallelujah :'( . So I went and downloaded those,and gave the entire album a listen-through. Well,all I can say is Patrick Vaughn Stump is a freaking genius. I loved the entire album. So I took a superlink opportunity (Took me ALL NIGHT.) and downloaded the rest of the FOB album arsenal. (Album arsenal. I like that!) Obviously I loved everything, and I knew they had some unreleased tracks so I searched a little harder and found the rest. That's about maybe 210+ songs...yes,I'm crazy.

I was lucky for Folie a' Deux because after I bought it (the regular version,without the bonus tracks) I found the bonus tracks online XD. G.I.N.A.S.F.S. took me HALF A YEAR to find! It's Hard To Say "I Do",When I Don't was actually pretty easy. All it took was a Google search =P.
I was supposed to get Believers Never Die for Christmas last year. Well,I did,but I waited 1 month because NO-ONE stocked the CD with the DVD. It finally came Christmas morning =P.

I knew I had a "deprived" IOH so I always hid it away (Unlike the other albums,which are displayed on my shelf.) . So I knew about this store (which is not really near to my house) which usually stocked rare cds (One time I went,they had Back In Black by AC/DC. In CD form. How awesome is that?). So one fine day I went there and guess what-they had an imported limited edition IOH that'd just came in earlier. Even the shop lady was surprised at "how fast imported CDs sell out". Hahaha. It's just luck. [But they have one imported CD that just won't get bought. Also AC/DC. Black Ice.]

How did I get my imported FAD? Well I heard about this shop in Melaka (which is owned by my auntie's friend,lol) that could make you your own cds (your own tracks,just not in original quality). So I thought, "Maybe they have some CDs I'm looking for." Of course I was looking for Take This To Your Grave, My Heart Will Always Be The B-Side To My Tongue, and the coveted Evening Out With Your Girlfriend (which only seems to be available in England,but I thought I'd give it a try). The only 3 FOB cds I don't have. (The Split EP doesn't count 'cause it's got Project Rocket in it,but I don't have that either and if I did, I'd FREAK.) I didn't find them (after quite a search) but I did find the "cardboard" edition (of course,I mean imported,limited edition =P) of FAD. Now I definitely already had a copy of the retail edition (as I already said) so I (somehow) convinced my mom to let me buy this one,and I "smuggled off" the old one. (You know what you got =P.)

...yeah. That's about it. Well,if you survived this far I've got something for you!!

MORE PATRICK!!

Patrick is awesomeness,sexiness and hotness wrapped up in one with a ribbon on top.

♥,P$ [Nat]

(Finally,I don't have to do <3 anymore! Oh,and I talk too much,and I can't shut up once you get me started.)

[And this is the most I've typed in..let's see.. FOREVER! 1am. I NEED sleep. Why am I always writing blog entries at 1am? WHY?! Insomniac..alright. I'll shut. Goodnight. For real.]

No comments:

Post a Comment