Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I see FOB in everything..

Song  Line in head - "If you think you're lonely now, wait until tonight, girl.."
[Yes, still stuck on Patrick's show.]

I just noticed that Back In Black has a lyric that says,
"Number one with a bullet, I'm a power pack."
Does that sound familiar to you?! SWGD!!

There is another reference to SWGD in "I Got You" by Train.
"It's true that's what we do when were going down swinging, then coming up singing the blues."
That's just Patrick-worthy. You should know why.

In other dumb, unimportant news. =P
I remembered watching some AC/DC music video quite long ago with my aunt [I think it was around the time Black Ice came out.] and she commented on Angus wearing shorts. XP
Okay, so they're pretty old, but that's a trademark. Like Patrick's hats. Or sideburns. Wait a minute, he doesn't have either...

Did I mention I just got this like, 2 days ago? =P

...I know of no way to convince you that's Patrick.
I just know it is him.

Ah, enough of me!



♥,Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment