Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ladies and gentlemen, I bought black ice.


Song in head - "Sophomore Slump or Comeback Of The Year" by FALL out BOY
"Are we going up, or just going down?..."


I actually bought Black Ice. I ACTUALLY BOUGHT BLACK ICE. And I DON'T FEEL A PINCH OF GUILT.Because I didn't use any of my money, or my mom's money. No. Was my idiotic paternal side's money. I would've bought a band tee too but there wasn't anything really too special about any of the tees today. For a local retail edition it looks pretty imported. I really wanted to wait for May trip to Melbourne but you better get it while it's hot. =P

And my mom got another iPhone (3gS this time) so that means her old iPhone is MINE!!
=D Well I'm not using it until I reset the entire system, and fix the little cracks in the cover, and the tiny wifi range, and the erratic system, and etc etc etc....

But I managed to make ringtones for iPhones!!
Just take the song clip (don't tell me you don't know how to cut out part of a song), convert it to M4A, then change the .m4a in the file name to .m4r . Put it where you want it, double click it and itunes will play it in the ringtones section. And when you sync your phone it will be in the settings, with the other ringtones.

Well I'm getting tired and I still have stuff to download (what I'm downloading, I'll say when I finish). So that's it.

♥,Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment