Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm not even trying.

Now Playing - "Anything Goes" by AC/DC | Black Ice

Been so very long since I posted...
I cannot stop listening to Black Ice...it's on shuffle right now actually.
And to clear things up,
NO AC/DC IS NOT MY FAVORITEST EVER BAND.
Okay it is if you count singers (that being PATRICK FREAKING VAUGHN FREAKING STUMP) not to be bands. FOB doesn't count anymore, really, because they broke up. Unless they got back together. Then AC/DC is #2. If not they're #1.
Still VERY OBSESSED with Patrick. Well yes my family hates that my door is covered with photos of him, but I think they all agree that that's better than sticking up photos of Angus. That'd just be..weird. WEIRD LIKE PATRICK WITH TATTOOS. And believe me, that isn't really his thing. Patrick's thing. Ugh, that sounded weird.
Anyway. I got two band tees. FINALLY.
Both AC/DC, but they didn't have FOB, and I don't even expect them to..
I wonder why nobody wants to borrow the shirts. Maybe it's Angus?? Dunno.



Oh,and my mom finally got me a dog!
2 in fact. Adopted.
Mini pinscher. <-- Is that how you spell it?? IDK.


♥,Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment