Sunday, April 25, 2010

CD Binging (AC/DC in particular) ROCKS

Really, it's no use saying what song is in my head currently. But if you really want to know.

Song in head - T.N.T. (lol. AC/DC of course.)
I'M DYNAMITE!!!!!! Lol.. (Yes,I've gotten hyper,but I'll type properly for the post)

Highway To Hell is playing though. XD

Well I went to Amcorp Mall today and I brought my portable ATM along (you should know who that is). Turns out the shop had a whole bunch of AC/DC remastered CDs (No Ballbreaker, T.N.T., High Voltage, Flick Of The Switch, Let There Be Rock, Powerage, Fly On The Wall, or The Razor's Edge though. But they had everything else, including the live albums.*) and Iron Man 2 (the album,lol) so I took everything.


Okay there was no way I could've taken everything. They were all imported and each one cost RM59.90, including Iron Man. So I just took Iron Man, Highway To Hell, and Back In Black. That set HIM back about 200 bucks. Evil walks, but he's a cold hearted man (reference to songs intended**).


HE'S LUCKY I FORGOT TO CHECK FOB CDS OR HIS CREDIT CARD WOULD'VE MAXED OUT.


♥,Nat

*How?? I found the AC/DC discography.

**Just read the Iron Man tracklisting,and thought of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment