Sunday, April 4, 2010

Too tired, too busy..

Now playing : "Money Made" by AC/DC | Black Ice

Tired...

I think I'm not done with my downloading. Found a '09 720p AC/DC concert. (Too bad it isn't FOB, that would've KICKED ASS.)

Doesn't have as many parts as this one I'm downloading now (41 parts is killing me!!) but omg.. -_-; well, at least it'll keep me (and my computer, and wifi) busy...

I HAVE to finish this one tonight so I might as well say what it is.
*sigh*
It's a 1996 AC/DC show in Madrid, and it's titled "No Bull". Rather fitting.
Yes, it's blu-ray (DUH,1080p doesn't show up any other way) but I have a player on my com that can play HD videos. And a fantastic converter that can convert practically EVERYTHING (excluding a few formats). TAKE THAT, VIDEO.I don't need that dumb super-expensive Blu-Ray DVD player (although it would be uber-cool).
Anyway.
Apparently the video quality isn't exactly a perfect HD (please, it was 1996 when they recorded) but the sound is fantastic. Well I'll just have to see for myself won't I? Also there's something called "Angus Cam". Wonder what that's about?...

♥,Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment