Sunday, February 21, 2010

Eventful Day



Song in head- "Love Hungry Man" by AC/DC
"I wanna take you tonight-animal appetite!"

So. Our kite flew off. No,it wasn't the normal kite. It was the super-long,connected dragon kite. It flew over three rows of houses,and over the main road,before getting stuck in a tree. So while "father" of mine holds kite,I have to run back to get a machete. Yes. A machete. Then he climbs the tree and hacks off branches,then untangles kite. And just when you think it's over,the wind starts to die down.

GREAT.
So while I'm still holding that huge knife I have to pull the kite with its box and run along the side of the road. I probably looked like I was mad.
Anyway we got the kite back.

In better news,I finally got enough points to download the FOB TTR3 6-song pack. =D

And I think that's all. Well,I've been staring at this pic too.

I like the picture...so?

<3,p$>

No comments:

Post a Comment