Wednesday, February 3, 2010

OVERLOAD (PART 1)

Song in head- EVERYTHING BY FALL OUT BOY

Okay. So Fall Out Boy is splitting as you should know. That has its ups and downs.

But first. About my trip to Melaka.
We flew kites near the Eye On Malaysia (did you know how windy it is there??). There was a whale kite,fighter plane kites,snake kites,joined kites,spinning kites,etc. And we visited my great-grandmother. But mostly we ate. Yes,ate. That's what Melaka is for anyway. Eating,eating,eating. Oh well. After New Year's I'm starting my diet cuz...well...you'll see.

I upgraded to 3.1.2,and my playlists got mixed up =O
But at least I got AWESOME apps,like TTR3 and Palringo.

And TTR3 means I'll finally have that Fall Out Boy 6-song pack.
I'm actually about 60-70 points away from getting it free. Yay. =D

I have some downloading to do. AC/DC,Motley Crue,etc. About Fall Out Boy tomorrow.

<3,p$>

No comments:

Post a Comment