Friday, February 19, 2010

Good news. Very awesome good news in fact.

There's no song in my head because I haven't heard the song yet.

Good news indeed.
Patrick revealed some info about his album.
It's due this summer.
And 3 tracks off it? Yeah,he named them.

Love Selfish Love,Mad About Nothing,and As Long As I Know I'm Getting Paid.
The 3rd one is the one he's playing in his website vid.
You know what? Let the link do the talking.

And it's my turn to start ranting about Patrick all over again.
...here we go...
I'm so happy for this guy. I mean,I said he has a voice made for jazz,blues,that kinda stuff (much too lazy to list it all out but I will say funk was one of them) and looks like he realizes it
too. Somehow I wish I was from Chicago now. Well I guess I'm the only one who actually APPRECIATES this guy for who he really is in my entire social circle.
Everybody just goes like, "WTF is this guy? He's so *insert some insult here*"
And I'm like, "I seriously pity you."
There's just SO MUCH talent that's bursting from this guy that nobody around me seems to notice [for those who DO notice I know who you are and I love you guys ;)]. Remember Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade? The Grail was the ugliest,shabbiest,most drab cup of all of them. Yet the power it held (healing anything) was wanted by the world. Yes,I watched the movie last night. Yes,I'm crazy. YES,this DOES refer to Patrick. Damn guy has s
oooo much talent that nobody seems to notice because he just doesn't look the part. Well everyone,you're gonna see what this guy is REALLY made of.
.....
Yeah.Sorry about the ranting.But I can't stand people who say this guy has no talent! They haven't even heard him! Screw jumping to conclusions for me,someone. I hate it.
Well,I'm gonna show you the photo that's been imprinted in my head. For today anyway.

Something about this screams weird thoughts. Maybe I saw that face last night. Maybe I didn't. But something is pulling my head into the gutter about this. If you know me you know what it is ;).

Oh.The last thing before I try to hit 1000 Patrick Vaughn Stump photos tonight.
My blog name? Maybe it has a reference to Patrick. Maybe it's just a P.s. . Maybe it's not. I think maybe it's both. But I'm keeping this title. For a long,long,long time.

<3,P$

No comments:

Post a Comment