Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Weird dream!!


Song in head- "Of All The Gin Joints In (All)* The World" by Fall Out Boy
"You only hold me up like this,'cause you don't know who I really am."

...I'm actually not doing anything today. lol.

I had a weird dream last night. It was like..

I was
in the woods, it was autumn and the trees were all orange/yellow, walking towards a tree with all these broken dolls around it. Then to my right I hear "meow"-- so I look and there's a huge orange cat running towards me. So I'm scared 'cause I thought it was going to attack me. But when the cat gets near me it's not a cat,it's my brother.

Then I'm bringing him back home (wherever that is) and I meet my mom, she says "I can't help you,my hands are full,you have to do this yourself." (But her hands were empty. Why?)

Then suddenly I'm at home and I put my brother down,he runs off. Then I turn towards the toilet and FOB (yes,FOB) is crowded around the door looking at the ceiling. So I go over to see what's going on,turns out there's a poster on the ceiling,and it's a Fall Out Boy poster.

The poster's covered with lots of CDs,and there's all 4 FOBs in the middle,smelling some roses.

And I say, "I've seen that poster before!!"

And then I wake up....

I'm crazy,aren't I??

<3,P$

*Because sometimes people say the "All" isn't there,but on the album cover,it is. IDK. IDC. Both.

No comments:

Post a Comment