Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bored.......



Song in head- "Break Even" by the Fray

"Her best days will be some of my worst,she finally found a man that's gonna put her first."

I didn't practice my guitar at all,so last night practiced too much and now I've got a cut.
GREAT.

Since I can't do anything else right now, I'm just going to play Bunny Invasion again.
FOR THE 2ND TIME.

Mum says I should do the O-level test. Hmm,should I?

Kevin J got married. woohoo.
I kinda like Danielle's dress. I think its better than Ashlee's.

But I like the theme for Pete's wedding. ALICE IN WONDERLAND. COOOL.

I made some Cobra Starship sketches. They look awesome =)

According to him,the My Heart... DVD won't get read by the computer. :'(

Oh well,he's trying!

I'll prob do an album review if I get too bored...

<3,p$>

No comments:

Post a Comment