Saturday, January 9, 2010

Honey,You Better Pay..


Song in head- "From Now On We Are Enemies" by FALL out BOY
"I'm just the man on the balcony,singing nobody will ever remember me."

If you're wondering about the title,it's a line from "You Better Pray" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

Why?
Because...

I was bored so I checked ebay for "Take This To Your Grave". OMG,really cheap. I'd expected $100+. No,not more than $50. Of course,not including shipping. So,my idiotic father is going to US next week. I made him promise that he would try to find a Stump-O-Matic or else he won't see me again.

I think he'll take the guitar option. XD I'm bad.
But he deserves it right?

If he doesn't find it,well,he WILL have to buy me one of the albums on ebay. If not he's gonna pay.

My Heart...'s still not uploaded yet. Sigh,I guess I'll just have to wait...

All my photos are reaching a dangerous amount. Because...
  • Patrick Stump---823 pics
  • Fall Out Boy (3 or 4 members)--- 477 pics
  • Peterick (just means Pete + Patrick in a photo together)--- 170 pics
  • Pete Wentz--- 99 pics (ok,so maybe not this folder)
Anyway. I want to make my Pete Wentz folder get 100 pics. So I better go find a really good Pete pic to become pic #100.

Oh,and if you want to know what was my 100th photo of Patrick,it's this one:
DON'T LAUGH.


<3,P$

No comments:

Post a Comment